Tyler Memorial Library
- Kim Gabert, Library Director
- Evelyn Locke, Trustee Chair
- Esther Haskell, Trustee
- Andrea Santos, Trustee
- Phone: 413-339-4335 ext 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 413-339-0320
- P.O. Box 518
- Charlemont, MA 01339
The library is open Tues 1:00pm -5:00pm, Thurs 3pm-7pm, and Sat 10:00am-2:00pm
Covid Protocol for the Library
The library requests that you wear a mask during your visit.
Located in the Charlemont Town Hall and serving the communities of Charlemont and Hawley. Tyler Memorial Library is strongly connected to the Massachusetts Library System (MLS) https://www.masslibsystem.org/.
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Audio Books on CD
- Interlibrary Loans through CW/MARS
- ebooks and audiobooks through Libby by Overdrive
- Programs for children and adults
- Museum passes for the MASS MoCA and The Clark
- DCR Annual State Park Passes
Tyler Memorial Library is a member of C/W MARS. Please visit the library to get a library card. Library card holders can borrow items from any C/W MARS member library. Contact the library if you need assistance accessing books, ebooks, audiobooks, or other materials from C/W MARS.